If you want to equip your computer without spending a dime, you’re in the right place. Here’s a selection of free, reliable, and regularly updated software. Whether you’re on Windows, Mac, or Linux, you’ll find what you need.
Office: Free Tools to Work Efficiently
No need to buy an Office suite to write documents or create spreadsheets.
LibreOffice: complete, compatible with Microsoft formats, available on all platforms.
Microsoft Office: online and desktop versions available for free.
OnlyOffice: a modern alternative with a clean interface.
WPS Office: lightweight and practical, ideal for older computers.
For personal or professional use, these suites are more than enough.
Audio & Video: Editing, Conversion, and Production
Want to create content or simply convert files?
VLC Media Player: plays almost any video/audio format. A must-have.
Avoid sites that force you to use third-party installers.
Why Use Free Software?
Avoid pirated or unsafe cracked versions.
Support open-source projects.
Gain freedom, flexibility, and security.
Conclusion
With this selection, you can equip your computer at no cost. Whether for work, creativity, or fun, today’s free software rivals the best paid alternatives.
Free downloads are everywhere in 2026, but not all sources are safe. If you want to download files without viruses or hidden risks, choosing reliable websites is essential.
Here are 10 trusted platforms where you can download software, music, books, and media safely and legally.
Are you looking to listen to Spotify without an internet connection and for free? The solution depends on what you want to download. Spotify allows offline listening under certain conditions, but the app does not offer free downloads of protected tracks. Discover the legal options, limitations of the free account, and the best practices for enjoying your music everywhere.
For more information on downloading Spotify, visit this page.
You can download free PC games without piracy and without taking unnecessary risks. Official stores, free-to-play games, demos, and independent projects offer plenty of options. Discover where to look, how to install your games, and how to avoid fake downloads.
Do you want to watch Netflix without an internet connection on your computer? Offline downloads depend on your device, the available application, and the rights of the movie or series. Here’s how to check the legal options, download Netflix content when possible, and avoid risky solutions.
For more information on downloading Netflix content, please visit this page.
Are you looking to download Excel for free without taking any risks? The simplest solution often involves using Excel for the web with a Microsoft account. You can also install the mobile application or choose a free alternative based on your needs. This guide explains the legal options, downloading steps, and the basics for effectively using a spreadsheet.
For more information, you can visit the download page.
Special Deals You’ll Love
I’ve been checking laptop options for 2026 lately, mostly for everyday work and travel.
If you’re comparing models too, here’s the page I keep an eye on:
See the current deals
Hi, I’m Pascal. I run TelechargerFacile because I like keeping things simple when it comes to software, tools,
and everyday tech. I test a lot of what I share here, and I update the pages whenever something new or easier comes along.
Most of the guides on this site come from things I’ve needed myself — small fixes, shortcuts,
or tools that actually save time. If you see something useful, feel free to bookmark it.
I keep improving the site step by step.