An update is available for the K-Lite codec pack. It includes the latest versions of MPC-HC and LAV filters.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.5.5: The Ultimate Guide to Installation and Features
- Nov 12, 2016 04:22 am
Welcome to Best Free Software Downloads Oct 01, 2026 08:12 pm
An update is available for the K-Lite codec pack. It includes the latest versions of MPC-HC and LAV filters.
A new update is available for the K-Lite Codec Pack. It includes the latest versions of MPC-HC, LAV Filters, MediaInfo, madVR, and Icaros.
Changelog 11.3.6 to 11.4.0 ~ 2015-08-24
For more details and to download the latest version, visit the download page.
An update is available for the K-Lite Codec Pack. It includes the latest versions of MPC-HC, LAV Filters, MediaInfo, Xvid, GraphStudioNext, and the Codec Tweak Tool.
Version 10.8.5 ~ 16.3 MB ~ November 14th 2014
An update is available for the latest version of the codec pack. It includes new versions of MPC-HC, VBL Filters, GraphStudioNext, and the Codec Tweak Tool.
A new update is available for the latest version of the codec pack. It includes the new versions of Media Player Classic-HC, VBL Filters, GraphStudioNext, and the Codec Tweak Tool.
Changelog 10.5.0 to 10.5.5 ~ 2014-06-05
Updated MPC-HC version 1.7.5.146
Updated LAV Filters version 0.61.2-35-g6c73517
Updated GraphStudioNext version 0.6.1.389
Updated Icaros version 2.2.6 b1
Updated Codec Tweak Tool version 5.8.2
For downloading the K-Lite Codec Pack, visit this link.
I’ve been checking laptop options for 2026 lately, mostly for everyday work and travel.
If you’re comparing models too, here’s the page I keep an eye on:
See the current deals
Hi, I’m Pascal. I run TelechargerFacile because I like keeping things simple when it comes to software, tools, and everyday tech. I test a lot of what I share here, and I update the pages whenever something new or easier comes along.
Most of the guides on this site come from things I’ve needed myself — small fixes, shortcuts, or tools that actually save time. If you see something useful, feel free to bookmark it. I keep improving the site step by step.
Thanks for reading and visiting the site.